Aventicum Emerging Markets Credit
Emerging market credit strategies for long-term investment primarily via external corporate and sovereign debt
Business Description and Focus
- Aventicum Emerging Markets (EM) Credit is an entrepreneurial boutique, specialist investment manager focused on multi-strategy solutions for long-term investment in emerging markets credit primarily via external debt.
- The business is headed by Thomas Fitzpatrick, the Managing Partner in London
- Our team-oriented Investment Committee (IC) is comprised of the following professionals who average over 20 years of experience and benefit from the support of two additional staff:
- Thomas Fitzpatrick, Managing Partner and Head of EM Credit
- Catherine Campbell, COO and CRO
- Sergio Delgado, Senior Portfolio Manager
- Loic de Robert Hautequere, Senior Portfolio Manager
- Francis Rowe, Chief Economist and Sovereign Strategist
- Our investment philosophy centres upon a dedicated EM specialist focus with a disciplined and rigorous bottom-up fundamental research-driven analysis of credit quality emphasizing deep value.
- Our process-driven Investment Committee utilizes an opportunistic and unconstrained approach to identify the most attractive credit investments across global emerging markets in the context of diversified, risk-managed portfolios.
- A USD-denominated Irish-domiciled QIAIF (launched 5th January 2015) pursues an unconstrained, long-biased Emerging Markets Credit total return strategy primarily via external debt with an emphasis on high yield corporate debt and a focus on generating superior risk-adjusted returns throughout market cycles.
- Segregated Mandates for dedicated, customized emerging market credit strategies tailored to clients’ long-term needs and unique objectives.