Aventicum Emerging Markets Credit
Emerging market credit strategies for long-term investment primarily via external corporate and sovereign debt
Business Description and Focus
- Aventicum Emerging Markets (EM) Credit is an entrepreneurial boutique, specialist investment manager focused on multi-strategy solutions for long-term investment in emerging markets credit primarily via external debt.
- The team is spearheaded out of London by Thomas Fitzpatrick – Managing Partner and Head of Emerging Markets Credit – and Kaushik Rambhiya – Chair of the Investment Committee.
- Our team-oriented Investment Committee (IC) is comprised of the following six professionals who average over 20 years of experience and benefit from the support of two additional staff:
- Kaushik Rambhiya, Chair of the IC and Senior Portfolio Manager (Asia)
- Thomas Fitzpatrick, Vice Chair of the IC and Senior Portfolio Manager (Trader)
- Sergio Delgado, Senior Portfolio Manager (Latin America)
- Loic de Robert Hautequere, Senior Portfolio Manager (EMEA)
- Francis Rowe, Chief Economist and Sovereign Strategist
- Catherine Campbell, COO and CRO
- Our investment philosophy centres upon a dedicated EM specialist focus with a disciplined and rigorous bottom-up fundamental research-driven analysis of credit quality emphasizing deep value.
- Our process-driven Investment Committee utilizes an opportunistic and unconstrained approach to identify the most attractive credit investments across global emerging markets in the context of diversified, risk-managed portfolios.
- A USD-denominated Irish-domiciled QIAIF (launched 5th January 2015) pursues an unconstrained, long-biased Emerging Markets Credit absolute return strategy primarily via external debt with an emphasis on high yield corporate debt and a focus on generating superior risk-adjusted returns throughout market cycles.
- Segregated Mandates for dedicated, customized emerging market credit strategies tailored to clients’ long-term needs and unique objectives.